Power 90 Master Series Printable Calendar

Download the P90 Master Series Calendar.

I’ve been planning to start the Power 90 Master Series workout and I wanted to print out a one page size calendar that I could hang on my wall to help me keep track of what workout I’m supposed to do each day. I found the schedule on the Beachbody message boards, but I could not find a calendar anywhere. I tried downloading a few calendar templates and I actually did find a nice blank printable pdf calendar that I printed out and wrote in the workouts, etc. But then I got this nasty cold and was not able to start the program yesterday like I wanted to – all my hard work writing in the workouts, color coding, etc was wasted! So I decided to create my own little calendar using Excel and my very next thought was that I might not be the only person out there looking for such a thing, and I decided to make something that could be downloaded, modified and used by anyone. The spreadsheet has a tab for both the standard Master Series program and the lean program discussed in this thread on the Beachbody message boards.

It’s not anything fancy: it won’t calculate your body fat percentage and it won’t tell you what to eat each day; it won’t show you any graphs of your progress and it doesn’t give you a page where you can insert a picture. What it does do is allow you to enter your start date, it calculates your end date, and it helps you stay on track and remember what workout to do today. Best of all it’s completely free. Use it, modify it, do whatever you want to with it. I do ask that you leave the small url (www.getfitwithgrav.com) in the lower right footer. Also, if you modify it and make it 10 times more cool, send me a link or a copy so I can check it out. Enjoy!

I think my next project will be to do one for P90X and P90X+. So stay tuned.

Instructions: Download the Excel spreadsheet (it does NOT use any macros or VBA code, only a few simple formulas, and it’s only 49kb) found here. Enter your starting date in the “Enter Start Date” field. The calendar days and days of the week will automatically be updated. Save it. Print it. Hang it on your wall and start pushing play!

If you like my calendars, please consider a small (Paypal) donation. PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

{ 30 comments… add one }

• tobi September 6, 2010, 5:29 pm

hi there-may be a dumb question…what is FBE on the work out schedule?

• gravman September 25, 2010, 5:07 pm

Fat Burning Express. It’s a DVD that comes with the original Power 90.

• veronica vargas October 28, 2010, 5:43 pm

what is the UML on the calander mean?

• gravman October 29, 2010, 7:20 pm

UML is Upper Middle Lower.

• Carbonize November 1, 2010, 1:37 pm

I’m guessing you deleted the calendar XLS file as it’s now returning a 404 when you try and download it.

• Carbonize November 1, 2010, 1:41 pm

Found it via your downloads page. You must of moved it at some point and forgot about the link on this page.

• gravman November 1, 2010, 2:33 pm

Good catch, Carbonize. The link had the wrong file name. It’s fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• hapworth December 7, 2010, 6:19 pm

Quick question, your list seems to deviate from the one on the forum thread. Wondered why that is. For instance, I see no mention of FBE on the initial thread posts (I haven’t journeyed onwards, but don’t see why). Any particular reason?

• gravman December 7, 2010, 6:23 pm

I’m not sure FBE is actually part of the Master Series workouts. It actually comes from the original Power90. I think I included it on the calendar because I really enjoyed the FBE workout on the beach. Does my calendar vary in other ways? Does it need fixed?

• hapworth December 7, 2010, 6:30 pm

Oh woops, just replied to this. Yeah, FBE is included in the first P90 but I have both :). Also, on the thread, they specifically say to use Ab Ripper 200 (also from the original P90) versus 100. This is assuming that people are graduating from P90.

For those readers who don’t have P90, there ARE still Ab exercises on P90M in the Core Cardio and UML workouts.

• hapworth December 7, 2010, 6:27 pm

Oh, on closer look I noticed that you’ve mainly threw in FBE on weeks where there are two instances of Sweat 5-6, and replaced one of them in the initial 3 weeks. Was this just to make the workouts more varied?

If so, then this may be perfect. I’m almost done with P90 but the workouts are boring the hell out of me and thought of just jumping into P90M.

So is that exactly what you did or are there other differences from the original thread that I haven’t caught?

• gravman December 7, 2010, 6:32 pm

That’s exactly what I did. If I remember correctly, I think I made those a drop down choice. If you click in the cell that has FBE or Sweat 5-6 you should be able to choose one or the other.

• hapworth December 7, 2010, 6:38 pm

Awesome. The drop down is there but I get an error saying I can’t modify protected cells? I’m using OpenOffice 3.0 though. But I don’t think that should matter!

Thanks again for offering this for free!

• gravman December 7, 2010, 6:57 pm

Oops. All you have to do is unprotect the sheet and you can do whatever you want. But I also uploaded a new version that doesn’t have those cells locked. I’m not sure why they were locked in the first place. The only cells I lock are the ones with formulas in them so people don’t accidentally mess up day/date calculations.

• hapworth December 7, 2010, 8:53 pm

Awesome! One more thing… it seems like your spreadsheet is counting weeks versus days. For instance, I set my start date to be 12/12/2010, and it lists 12 Weeks, but there are only 84 days listed, the last being the Rest / Done day.

Not sure what the fix would be for that, but just thought you should know!

• Lily Cuadra January 3, 2011, 2:21 pm

Thanks so much for this schedule spreadsheet !!! It will help a lot when I get to Power90 Masters (I am currently on Power 90).

• yas February 20, 2011, 5:18 pm

Im currently doing the p90 (day35), I was in two thoughts whether I should finish p90 and go onto p90x or do the p90m in between. I came to the comclusion that the masters in between would be a nice addition, all depends on how I look and feel at the end of p90. nevertheless i’m very greatful that you took the time out to create this calender. I have it set and saved for when i start.

• cheeseburger March 17, 2011, 11:01 am

Thank you for the free calendar! Very cool.

• Collins May 27, 2011, 6:39 am

Do you have the p90x PLUS schedule yet? I am on my LAST DAY of p90x CLassic and want to buy PLUS and incorporate it with Classic. It says you were gonna get one, I just can’t find it. Did you ever get a chance to complete it?

• gravman June 1, 2011, 8:02 pm

P90X+ calendar is incorporated into the P90X spreadsheet. It’s one of the worksheet tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

• Dan Ison December 28, 2011, 9:24 pm

Just wanted to let you know that your efforts are still helping out. My wife and I start P90 MS on Monday and don’t have the original P90. This schedule is great!
    Thank you.

• Tarek February 18, 2012, 8:56 am

from Egypt

• Buddy March 2, 2012, 9:50 am

thanks from Qatar!

• gravman March 12, 2012, 6:00 pm

I love getting comments from people around the world. Too cool. You’re so welcome.

• Amanda May 7, 2012, 8:03 am

Just graduated from P90 starting P90 Masters now. Couldn’t find any reliable info on a schedule. So thanks so much.

• Zoka May 16, 2012, 11:39 pm

Hi to all from Serbia. I am almost done with P90 and gathering info about P90M, because i decided to do that before P90X, because i am just not that ready for X :) Wanted to ask you all, which version is better? The lean or standard one? I have read on other forums that lean is focused on loosing weight, which i need and standard on building more of that muscles. Also, i have schedule for P90M lean and i see ab ripper is only ones per week :/ Do i have wrong calendar? Please and thank you so much, and sorry for making this post looking like an novel :) Wishing you all the best, Zoka

• gravman May 26, 2012, 6:29 pm

I thought the same way you are thinking, back when I first did Power 90. I tried the Master Series and really didn’t care for it much. The cardio routines were pretty good but there was something about the circuit training that I just couldn’t get into. I think if you’re even close to being able to do the fit test you should go ahead and do P90X. Sure it’s hard, but it’s going to be hard no matter how ready you think you are. Good luck, no matter what you choose to do.

• mandy August 25, 2012, 10:40 pm

what does FBE STAND FOR IN THE POWER 90 MASTER CALENDER.

• gravman August 26, 2012, 8:25 am

FBE is the Fat Burning Express routine that comes with Power90. I originally made the Master Series calendar for myself and I was using the FBE from Power90 alternating cardio days because I liked it better than the routines that are in the Master Series.

• Paully December 20, 2013, 9:26 am

Great calendar, thank you! Quick question: the original P90 came with a meal plan and recipes. Do you know if the “free bonus guide” that comes with the DVDs also has something similar? Or is it just a guide that points you in the direction of a schedule (in which case it would not contain any extra information than I can get from your calendar)? Please and thanks!