P90X Printable Schedule

Printable P90X Calendar

Download the P90X Printable Calendar.

Because of the unexpected success of my P90 Master Series Printable Calendar, not to mention the public demand for more, today I am unveiling my P90X downloadable, printable, calendar style schedule. There is a sheet for P90X Standard, P90X Lean, P90X Doubles, and P90X Plus. There is a color schedule for each as well as a black and white version for those who like their workout calendars tough, stark, and gritty.

Please stay tuned for the upcoming release of my ‘build your own workout’ calendar which will feature drop down lists where you can substitute workouts from P90X, P90X Plus and One on One with Tony Horton. I should have that one up in a day or two. I’m also planning to put together some printable workout sheets for P90X in the near future.

Enjoy.

If you like my calendars, please consider a small (Paypal) donation. PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Yolanda June 19, 2010, 4:33 am

Thanks for sharing this calendar. I was looking for this exact thing to make it easier to post on my wall when I’m working out.

• manuel March 15, 2011, 11:06 am

Do you have the schedule calendar for the doubles and lean workouts on P90x

• gravman March 23, 2011, 8:22 am

I did doubles and leans as additional worksheets on the origian P90X calendar. If you download that one, they should be on there.

• phil March 28, 2011, 8:31 am

Hey I don’t know if you are aware but, the color (classic) end date formula is correct (start date +90). However on all the rest of them it is (start date +83) and its protected so we cant change the oops. Again just a heads up. And by the way thanks for the calander it is exactaly what I was looking for.

• gravman March 28, 2011, 9:20 am

Thanks for the heads up. It’s fixed now. You actually can make changes to the protected cells, you just have to unprotect the worksheet, there’s no password or anything. Again thanks for the catch.

• Diane August 17, 2011, 9:36 am

Wow, thanks for sharing the calendar. This is the best thing I’ve ever seen.

• gravman August 17, 2011, 7:29 pm

Glad you like it. Thanks for the excellent comment!

• Mercy Ramos September 7, 2011, 6:34 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH! i was planning on creating something just like this- huge help!

• gravman September 7, 2011, 6:56 am

I’m glad I saved you the effort. Thanks for the comment.

• Matilda October 2, 2011, 11:20 pm

Call me wind because I am aboslteluy blown away.

• bonnie October 27, 2011, 11:30 am

Thanks :)
    Starting my 3rd round of P90x. First round I did while training for a marathon and then took a couple months recovery with light exercise then did another round of “half-workouts” and now I am starting training for my second marathon. Finished my first marathon in 4 hrs 54 mins. Faster than I predicted/expected (5:30:00). Was looking for a printable calender that actually LOOKS like a calender :) Also, sent you $2.00 and bookmarked this page. It’s kind of tricky doing this program while training for an endurance race. I had to add (way more) carbs. I followed the schedule exact last time but I am focusing more on running so I am going to put an extra day in between p90x workouts so I can get more miles in. I am running my next marathon in June but I need extra time, starting from scratch and running barefoot this time. Need to build up miles. Also, anyone out there wants to try barefoot plyometrics, awesome for ankles and calves. Take care, glad I found you.
    -Bonnie

• Stacey November 30, 2011, 6:51 am

Wow, Thank you so much!! Great job on this!

• Brenda May 14, 2012, 9:01 pm

I love this! I uploaded it to google docs and I can access it anywhere. Now I know the exact date I’ll be done and I won’t forget to take my pics.

• Frank July 7, 2012, 9:37 am

Thank you, THANK you, THANK YOU for putting a calendar together that’s easy to read and follow. Making it customizable was a stroke of genius! All I had to do was put in my start date and I’m ready to go!

• gravman July 7, 2012, 2:20 pm

Yes! I’m glad you like it. Comments like this make my day. And the donation doesn’t hurt either. Thank you.

• Ana July 13, 2012, 4:44 pm

Thank you so much for this! I have one littl request though! Can you add RevAbs schedule for dowload? I actually will be doing a hybrid P90x/Revabs!

• gravman July 13, 2012, 5:26 pm

Yes. I’m planning to put together a RevAbs calendar this weekend. Thanks for the comment.

• eduardo abril de fontcuberta August 26, 2012, 10:25 am

thanks for an awesome job
    eduardo

• gravman August 27, 2012, 7:51 pm

Eduardo-
      Thanks for the kind words. I’m glad you like the calendar.

• Teresa October 5, 2012, 6:09 am

Holy cow. Thank you so much for sharing your skills (and obvious love of fitness)!! Initially I was skeptical about downloading – thinking it could be a trojan for a virus or some other shady and sinister scheme, but after reading the comments from satisfied and grateful people, I decided to risk it. And it is going to be such a valuable tool for me – well worth a monetary contribution to thank you for putting the time and effort into creating this — and then sharing it. Thanks again!

• Ariel April 3, 2013, 6:35 am

I was thinking of doing this because I couldn’t find any easily customizable calendars out there. Then I found yours =) Kudos on thinking of it first! I start on a Wednesday, so sort of necessary.

• click here April 10, 2013, 3:45 pm

The other guests will be is fading away as customers finger that
    their services are all like. erstwhile you come in physical contact with Mumbai Escorts you testament fall for
    is going to make a big cyclone that would drift you forth.

My identify is am identical very much so!! Some the great unwashed say that I look like
    Paul Mccartney from the Beatles, What do you
    guys suppose? Let them make you all the pleasures discover the Topper Manchester escorts
    bureau.