P90X ‘Build Your Own Workout’ Printable Schedule Calendar

by gravman on January 9, 2010 · 27 comments

in Downloads, P90X

P90X bicep and shoulderDownload the P90X ‘Build Your Own Workout’ Printable Calendar

My P90X ‘Build Your Own Workout’ printable calendar is available. I uploaded it several days ago and forgot to post about it. It uses the P90X basic workout schedule, but each workout cell is a drop down list where you can choose corresponding workouts from P90X+ and One on One with Tony Horton. You can completely customize your entire workout and have a unique 90 day workout time and time again. I’m pretty proud of this one. Check it out.

See all my downloadable workout calendars here.

If you like my calendars, please consider a small (Paypal) donation. PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

{ 27 comments… read them below or add one }

Tonia May 2, 2010 at 9:05 am

Very nice calendar!

Theresa July 28, 2010 at 10:19 am

Grav…this calendar is SIMPLY Genious!…I am not very good at putting a hybrid calendar together. Your calendar will help me TREMENDOUSLY. Thank you so much. My coach and I are a lot alike, but, of course her being a coach, she is more privy (sp?) to things from going to the summits and other coach connections. I can’t thank you enough for how well and “SIMPLE” you made this calendar. I read the BB newsletter about hybrid programs, but is was still like finite mathematics to me. Your calendar will help me with adding all of my other BB programs into a list and knowing when to incorporate what and where. I will have NO excuse for getting bored again. Your calendar also helps with blowing the dust off of programs I own from BB that I still enjoy. Maybe it’s just me, but I really think you should promote your calendar to BB. It is a great tool!

gravman July 29, 2010 at 3:07 pm

Theresa-
I’m glad you like the calendar. And thanks for the great comment. It’s nice to know my hard work is appreciated. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s something you want to see on there that I didn’t include.

Howie October 22, 2010 at 11:22 am

Just found this and I love it! Awesome job

gravman October 29, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Thanks, Howie.

Jes December 7, 2010 at 10:29 am

Thank you so much for this. I am starting my second round and I look FOREVER for a new calendar. This is so awesome!

gravman December 7, 2010 at 10:41 am

Hey Jes, Thanks for posting, I’m glad you like it.

Mike Tillery March 1, 2011 at 5:33 am

Awesome calendar man. Thanks

gravman March 23, 2011 at 8:24 am

Thanks for the comment, and the compliment. I’m glad you like it.

Rachel April 21, 2011 at 12:55 pm

I am so happy to have this website and that it is completely free! I love Tony & p90x, but Becah Body tries to nickel and dime you every step of the way! Thank you so much for this calendar, what a great tool it will be. It’s going to really keep me motivated or atleast on track & focused. I love how you have the date up top and change it for whenever you are starting. Great job!

gravman April 21, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Hi Rachel. You’re welcome, and thanks for the nice words.

Keith July 11, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Great work! This is truly what I’ve been looking for and its perfectly setup!!

gravman July 29, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Thanks, Keith, for the kind words. Glad you like the calendar.

Bryan Crouch August 9, 2011 at 11:37 am

LOVE the calendar. I’ve seen tons of these that are way too complicated. This is perfect. FANTASTIC WORK!

gravman August 9, 2011 at 8:04 pm

Excellent comment. Thank you so much.

CSI Horatio September 6, 2011 at 9:04 am

im just starting the p90x this week, thanks for the calendar, u did an excellent job

gravman September 6, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Thanks for the comment. Good luck on P90X!

kimberly September 19, 2011 at 6:44 am

Thanks for the calendar! I’m doing the P90x/Insanity hybird right now but I’m looking to add Turbofire into the equation also. Do you happen to have a P90x/Insanity/Turbofire Hybrid or can you help me put one together? Thanks in advance.

gravman September 19, 2011 at 7:15 pm

I emailed you directly and if you reply we can try and work out exactly what you’re looking for in the calendar. Also, since I don’t have Turbo Fire, I’ll need some kind of schedule to look at.

Sheila September 30, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Wow, thanks I’ve been writing down stuff for 4ever. Thanks. I really it!

gravman October 1, 2011 at 8:49 am

You’re welcome. Glad you liked it.

John Smithinson October 13, 2011 at 10:09 am

Gravman, do you have an updated “Substitution list for P90X w/ One on One & P90X+” that includes all three One-on-One volumes?

Michelle March 5, 2012 at 7:31 am

This is AWESOME!! Thanks for all your hard work :)

gravman March 12, 2012 at 5:59 pm

You’re welcome. Thank you for the comment.

Ryan C May 28, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Grav,

I simply find this calendar awesome. But I do have one question.

I want to modify the available items to do two things: include P90X2 items, AND to alter the order of some of the items. I’m on Round 2 of a hybrid (or will be, next week, anyway). I want to swap what is now the Monday list to the Wednesday list, and vice versa. I can’t seem to figure out what method you used to pull the lists for the drop-down values.

Thanks in advance! Ryan
Denver, CO.

Jacob August 26, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Gravman. Thank you so much for this calendar. I’m starting tomorrow and you just saved me a lot of time that would have resulted in a calendar nowhere near as good as the one you provided.

Simply amazing work.

gravman August 27, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Jacob-
Thanks for the great comment. I’m glad you found the calendar helpful.