Power90 Printable Calendar

Power90 Printable Calendar version 1 screenshot

Several people have asked me if I could do a calendar for the original Power90 and I finally got off my lazy arse and did it. I actually made two versions. Version 1 has drop down options similar to my ‘build your own workout’ calendars where you can choose whether you do the 1-2 or 3-4 series each day. Problem is, with Power90 there is no clear-cut day where you make the swich from 1-2 to 3-4, it’s more of a “when you feel you’re ready” thing. The way I set up the calendar it switches from 1-2 to 3-4 on day 42, which is the rest day in week 6 and unless you’re going to for sure make the switch on that day, or you know for sure Power90 Printable Calendar versioin 2 screenshotwhich day you’re going to make the switch, you will end up printing two calendars. So I created a second version of the calendar where it doesn’t differentiate between 1-2 and 3-4: cardio days just say “Cardio/Abs” and circuit days say “Circuit Training.” You can click on the pictures to the right to see larger versions of what each calender looks like and decide which you’d like to download. Or download both. You can download the calendars at the end of this post or by visiting the Download Page.

Download Excel Calendar version 1
Download Excel Calendar version 2

If you like my calendars, please consider a small (Paypal) donation. PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Liz March 22, 2011, 7:26 pm

I recently purchased Turbo Fire and my daughter lost my workout schedule. Do you have a printable schedule for this program? I have the original P90x and I downloaded the calendar, I love it! . . .

Thank you !

• gravman March 23, 2011, 8:21 am

Hi Liz, thanks for the comment, and the compliment.

At this point I have not made a Turbo Fire calendar. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t. Let me take a look at the program and see what I can do. I will tell you, however, that I’m supposed to be doing a Rev Abs calendar for another commenter and I’ve been dragging my feet on that one. It’s hard to get motivated, after sitting in front of a computer at work all day, to come home and spend more time in front of the computer. Excuses aside, I will do what I can, but no promises on when it might get done.

• Das April 24, 2011, 8:24 am

I’m starting P90 from scratch soon and downloaded your excel calendar. Super useful, thanks for putting it up! :)

• gravman April 24, 2011, 1:52 pm

I’m glad you like it. Thanks for the comment and good luck with P90!

• Jana December 20, 2011, 4:47 pm

Thank you!! LOVE your calendars…just made a donation!! Happy Holidays!!

• gravman December 20, 2011, 5:20 pm

Thank you Jana, for the words and the donation. That was extremely generous of you. It is much appreciated.

• Michael S. February 7, 2012, 7:44 pm

Hello!

I bought a pre owned collection of the DVDs so all the books and calendars have all been filled out so I was really excited when I found your calendars. I took a peek at all of your calendars and they are all amazing. It’s really easy to customize and I can’t thank you enough for doing this. I’m really ashamed of walking away from your site without giving a contribution because I don’t have a paypal account, I wouldn’t even know where to start on how to apply for one haha. But anyways thank you for doing this, you are an amazing person.

• gravman February 8, 2012, 5:04 pm

Maybe the best comment ever. Thank you so much for the kind words. That’s just as good as a cash donation.

• Martin April 4, 2012, 10:45 pm

Thank you for the calendars! My favorite part of my day is after I complete my workout, I get to go mark a big X for that day on the calendar I printed from your site. The calendars are just awesome. Thanks, I made a small donation (I’m still just a starving grad student but I gave what I could).

• LaceyNB June 9, 2012, 6:09 am

I’m wondering where the Fat Burner portion fits in with this workout. I’m excited to use this calendar, but I also have that DVD that I’d like to incorporate.

• Flora November 10, 2012, 9:28 am

LaceyNB:

I believe you can substitute the sweat circuit for the fat burner. That’s what I do when I step out of my diet a little ;)

• Jessica November 30, 2012, 11:37 am

Thank you so much! I didn’t want to pay full price for the Power90 system, so I bought just the DVD’s and a resistance band. This has helped me stay on track and know which dvd to use which day.

• Danish March 7, 2013, 11:36 am

Heyy wanna make a donation but I dont have a pay pal ac coz i am in india is there anyother way???

• gravman March 21, 2013, 6:24 am

You can’t use paypal in India? Seriously, though, don’t worry about it. It’s the thought that counts, as they say.

• Joni April 16, 2013, 11:41 am

I have the power 90 and the power 90 m – do you know of a hybrid??

also where is the legs sculpting in doing the power 90?? I need better legs ha!!

• Alyssa June 2, 2013, 9:08 am

Thank you very much for doing the excel for Power 90. I really appreciate the hard work you put into it!!!!!

• Denise September 5, 2013, 10:53 am

Thanks so much I really like being able to mark it down on paper! Ans took a while to find a Calendar for P90. So Thanks again for taking the time!! Wish me luck I did 6 P90 coarse’s and stopped!! It’s been almost a year!! So I gained the 15 pound back and I am starting again!! Need to fit back into my cute clothes and feel better about my health!!

• Dino September 19, 2013, 10:24 am

Great job, much obliged! I lost the original chart and want to start again.

• Momof3 January 12, 2014, 8:54 am

I did p90 and slim in 6 ten years ago and I of course filled out all the calendars. I kept thinking to myself why BB never had downloadable calendars and then I found Get Fit With Grav…I am going to follow your site and thank you so much for the printable calendars. I am all set to start today as soon as I can lock myself in my room to keep my little kidlettes out! When I am able, I will certainly post up a donation :)

• kris July 27, 2014, 4:33 am

Do you have the power half hour calendar?

• gravman July 28, 2014, 7:03 pm

No, not yet. I’ll add that to my growing list of calendars to create.

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE